Belgian artist Luc Tuymans is often cited as one of the most significant and influential contemporary artists working today. His work is displayed in museums across the globe; from the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris to New York’s Guggenheim, while his portrait of Her Majesty Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands can be found at Amsterdam’s Stedelijk Museum. Tuymans’ work often attracts attention due to its daring and political subject matter, yet his latest exhibition...
Welcome to Discover Benelux
The Magazine promoting Brand Benelux
Discover Benelux is a unique English-language showcase for Benelux. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Discover Benelux, Issue 34, October 2016 is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
– Virginie Efira: A complex comedy queen
– Sylvia Hoeks: The toast of Hollywood
– Claudy Jongsta: An artist in bloom
– Caro Emerald: The jewel in the crown
– Halina Reijn: No more going solo
– Jaco Van Dormael: Defying the rules
– Danielle Van Grondelle: Embracing her true beauty
– K3: Ready to shine
If you have missed the printed version of Discover Benelux, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read